Stand Up Paddling is super fun and relaxing way to spend the day on the water and it is easy to learn. The basic idea is to stand and paddle on a big board and get a whole new perspective on lakes and rivers. Take a journey to the nature with our local guides and see the beauty of Lakeland area.
The tour will start at SUP center, where we dress into wetsuits (if needed) and have a safety brief. The only way to learn paddling is in the water, so after the short safety brief on dry land we will start the paddling tour. Our guides help you throughout the tour and gives you enough challenges on the board regardless of whether you are a first timer or have done Stand Up Paddling before. This tour is suitable only for adults.
After few hours of relaxing paddling it is time to sit down and enjoy some of the local ingredients cooked in a open fire. You will learn to bake bread, gather wild herbs and roast your meal in a traditional way.
1. Hasanniementie 3, 80110 Joensuu (if you arrive by own car)
2. Hotel in Joensuu city centre (to be confirmed upon reservation)
Meeting time: Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start.
Duration: 4 hours
Departures: 01.06. - 31.8.2019 upon request
Price: 99 €/adult
Minimum of 6 persons paying a full price (max. 12 pax)
- return transfers from Joensuu city centre
- guiding in English
- short open fire cooking course with lunch or dinner
- SUP board and all necessary equipment
- Personal belongings will be kept in a locker at our SUP center
- We recommend you bring a bottle of water for the trip
- Please wear comfortable sportswear depending on the weather. We recommend you bring dry clothes in case you get wet.
Information, sales and bookings:
Wild Nordic Finland (Villi Pohjola Oy)
Tel +358 500 599 999