Become one with nature, feel how the wind blows, experience what a dewdrop feels like on your skin, taste the sunset! Close your eyes and sense, taste and breathe in synch with nature. When you’re just hanging out you can enjoy the rain like nature’s shower or curl up in a hammock under a shelter and listen to the rain dance on the roof. Forest bathing is all about caring for your mind and body while taking a trip into yourself. Come and experience the natural alphabet of our forefathers and spend an unforgettable night in the nature!
Min-max group size: 1-8 persons Period: Spring, summer, autumn Price/validity: €90/person
Duration: 1 night Services included: The “Just hanging out! – A night of forest bathing” package includes:
– a walk together to the camping place – a hammock (Ticket to the Moon) with tree-friendly ropes and separate insect and rain protection – instructions for setting up a hammock (instruction manual) – breakfast package a. in nature by yourself or b. for an additional fee, the following supplied for you all ready at a nearby guesthouse – firewood for your campfire
– use of a Trangia stove in case of forest fire warning – pots for boiling coffee and tea, sausage sticks or holder – fresh drinking water – towels – ecotoilet or possibility to use toilet facilities in guesthouse – headlamp – safety instructions
Customers supply: – sleeping bags and camping mats
– breakfast package at guesthouse or ready prepared for you in the forest €15/person
– sleeping bag €15/person and camping mat €5/person
– picnic basket: sausages (meat or vegetarian), sandwiches, tea €8/person
Other: Accommodation is available in the following places: Laitalan Lomat in Valtimo (on the river), Puukarin Pysäkki, (Paalajanvaara), Männikkölän Pirtti in Nurmes (on Lake Pielinen) and Majatalo Pihlajapuu (in the forest), and Karelia Cottages (lean-to in nature reserve or on Lake Orivesi) in Rääkkylä. Each place has its own unique characteristics, so services may differ. Swimming is possible in some locations.
Marked hiking trails (where available) – map rental €2 Paddling, paddling routes (where available) – map rental €2 Cycling, hiking, Nordic Walking – map rental €2 Nordic Walking poles – €15/pair Fishing (Everyman’s Rights) – map rental €2
Äksyt Ämmät Oy
Tel. +358 400 877085